We all know the importance of fitness workout in improving our beach volleyball game not to mention your personal well-being. We often miss that opportunity, however, left to deal with our busy daily routine or simply due to the lack of motivation, knowledge or like-minded friends. At VolleyBOLD we are here to help you to achieve your goals – individually or in a group, at a gym or at the beach you will receive knowledge, practical demonstration and advise on your workout plan together with nutrition tips for a beach volleyball/volleyball player. Check out our videos full of tips on volleyball fitness.
There is no better motivation for a workout than by George Allen, former Washington Redskins Coach:
- A workout is 25 percent perspiration and 75 percent determination. Stated another way, it is one part physical exertion and three parts self-discipline. Doing it is easy once you get started.
- A workout makes you better today than you were yesterday. It strengthens the body, relaxes the mind, and toughens the spirit. When you work out regularly, your problems diminish and your confidence grows.
- A workout is a personal triumph over laziness and procrastination. It is the badge of a winner – the mark of an organized, goal-oriented person who has taken charge of his, or her, destiny.
- A workout is a wise use of time and an investment in excellence. It is a way of preparing for life's challenges and proving to yourself that you have what it takes to do what is necessary.
- A workout is a key that helps unlock the door to opportunity and success. Hidden within each of us is an extraordinary force. Physical and mental fitness are the triggers that can release it.
- A workout is a form of rebirth. When you finish a good workout, you don't simply feel better, you feel better about yourself.
Useful information on beach volleyball workout
- Beach Volleyball Workout Plan
- Train Like an Olympian: Beach Volleyball Player April Ross
- Kerri Walsh Jennings' Power-Packed Workout for Volleyball Players