Moldova Beach Volleyball Camp 2020
|Title||Moldova Beach Volleyball Camp 2020|
|Date||13-17 July 2020, 09.30-17.30 (UTC+03)|
|Venue's location||Chisinau, Moldova|
Quick – name a wine and food loving European city within range of ancient monasteries and world class vineyards! You're probably thinking of something in France or Italy. This time we are going to Chişinău, MOLDOVA! Yeah!
Moldova is a picturesque country, renowned for its prevailing traditional way of life and probably the most unique travel destination in Europe. Its countryside is charming, but its towns are fascinating, too.
We will host a beach volleyball camp in the Moldovan Capital – Chişinău. You will have a unique opportunity not only train twice a day but also meet the local players and compete in a local tournament. And we will explore the picturesque sites of Moldova too. Oh and yes, if you ever wanted to travel into the past and missed out on the Soviet Union era, you will have a unique chance to turn back the clock and visit a small piece of the old Soviet Union seemingly frozen in aspic – the republic of Transdniestr, a tiny land of scarcely half a million people, yet with its own government, border and currency!
Watch this unique video about Transdniestr
- Dates: 13-17 July 2020
- Tournaments: 11-12 July 2020 / 18-19 July 2020
- Training Package: EUR 300. A 20% early bird discount before 1st March 2020
Choose your own accommodation around the city center. The training venue is within close proximity of the city center. Please contact us if you require any help to book your accommodation.
How to get there
- Budget Airline Wizzair fly to Chisinau from a number of European cities.
- Odessa International airport in Ukraine is 2.5hrs drive from Chisinau.
- FlyDubai, Ukrainian airlines fly to Odessa from UAE, with Ukrainian airlines flying to Chisinau with a stop in Odessa.
- Bucharest airport is 6 hrs drive from Chisinau. Regular buses connect Bucharest airport to Chisinau.